6nights & 7days
Destination Covered Kandy | Nuwara Eliya | Kalutara | Colombo
Package Includes :
- 02 Nights accommodation at Kandy
- 01 Night accommodation at Nuwara Eliya
- 02 Night accommodation at Kalutara
- 01 Night accommodation at Colombo
- Daily Breakfast
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle as per programme
- Sightseeing's with transfers as per mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of English Speaking Guide
Package Exclusions :
- All flights
- All entrance fees to monuments, camera fees, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Visa fees, airport taxes
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger's take out there own insurance before departing for Srilanka.
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature
- Driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
Day 01 : Arrive Kandy via Pinnawela
Pinnawela Elephant OrphanageMeet on arrival & transfer to Kandy via Pinnawela The Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage : The Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, established in 1975, commenced with seven orphans. The nearby river played a dominant role in this regard, and in 1984, the first baby of Pinnawela was born. Overnight stay in Kandy
Day 02 : Kandy
Breakfast the Hotel Morning - Transfer to Peradeniya & visit the Royal Botanical Gardens
Royal Botanical Gardens : This botanical garden was first built as a pleasure garden by a Sinhala king and was expanded by the British. It is 147 acres in extent and provides an amazing variety of trees, plants and flowers.
Afternoon - Do a city tour of Kandy, Drive around the Kandy Lake built by the last Sinhala king, Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe in 1798. Visit the Kandy town and bazaar, the arts and crafts centre, a gem museum and a lapidary. Also visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy. Thereafter witness a cultural show. Overnight stay in Kandy
Day 03 : Kandy - Nuwara EliyaNuwara Eliya tea pickerBreakfast the Hotel. Morning - Transfer from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya, Enroute - Visit a Tea Plantation
Tea Plantation : Visit a tea plantation and a tea factory, where the best tea in the world is produced. Here you could observe all about the process of manufacturing tea. You can also see how tea is graded. Taste a cup of pure Ceylon tea in the Factory. Evening - Do a city tour of Nuwara Eliya Visit Nuwara Eliya. Nuwara Eliya, because of its invigorating mountain climate and scenery, is Sri Lanka's most popular hill resort. Nuwara Eliya also has one of the finest 18 hole golf courses in South Asia. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 04 : Nuwara Eliya - Kalutara via KitulgalaBreakfast at the Hotel. Transfer from Nuwara Eliya to Kalutara via Kitulgala
Kitulgala : The Kelani River (the broadest river in Sri Lanka) flowing through Kitulgala was the main location where the Oscar winning movie Bridge on the River Kwai was filmed. On the hill above this town, a prehistoric cave was recently discovered containing large middens of shells from some unknown civilization. Overnight stay in Kalutara.
Day 05 : KalutaraBreakfast at the Hotel. Full day at leisure. Overnight stay in Kalutara
Day 06 : Kalutara - ColomboBreakfast at the Hotel. Transfer from Kalutara to Colombo & do a city tour of Colombo,
Colombo, like many capital cities in developing countries is fast changing its face. Almost overnight, skyscrapers arise from where old buildings once stood. Yet in some parts, the old world charm is retained. For example, there is a 100 year-old clock tower and several British built colonial buildings. Other places of interest are a Hindu and a Buddhist temple, residential areas where you find the stately homes of the affluent, the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH)- an outright gift to Sri Lanka from the People's Republic of China & the old parliament. Also visit House of Fashions, ODEL, Noritake ceramic shop & a local souvenir shop. Overnight stay in Colombo
Day 07 : Depart Colombo
After Breakfast transfer to Airport for your onward Destination.
Sri Lanka Tour Package |Sri lanka LTC Tour Package